World Carving Session Silvretta Montafon
The World Carving Session at Silvretta Montafon - from march, 15th to 17th, 2013 - is a meeting point for hardboot Snowboarder. For this event, on a exclusively reserved slope you can test material of on site producers. In addition a diversifies social program will be offered, this during the day at the mountain and also afterwards in the apres ski and in the evening.
The World Carving Session in Silvretta Montafon will take place around the area of the slope 35:
- Starting point is the Valisera cable car in the village St. Gallenkirch near Bludenz in Vorarlberg (Austria).
- The WCS Base is placed next to the new Sonnen Bahn at the upper station of the Valisera cable car.
- The base is the meeting point of the session, here you can meet new people, you can borrow boards for testing, participate on trainings and go direct to our closed slope.
At this session all hardbooters are welcome regardless whether freerider, freecarver, racer, or if young, young at heart, or at the ripe old age. The main thing is to meet and have fun together.
The highlights are (only available with the Carving Pass):
- Exclusively reserved slope
- Base with test material of well known producers
- Technical hints of experienced Pure Boarding instructors
- World Champion Race Tecnic with Ursula Bruhin (4 times World Champion)
- World Carving Session "tough guy contest"
- A diversified social program
We are riding the Silvretta Montafon area. Silvretta Montafon offers for our event ideal conditions and we can count on their valuable on site support. You will find more information to this resort at the website Silvretta-Montafon
Program Event 2013:
Please find here the current program: PDF download
Announcement for the event in 2013:
The advertisement for the event of March 15th - 17th: PDF download
Hotels: Please book your Hotel directly here: www.montafon.at.